Held July 25, 2019 | 2pm-6pm | Mount Airy High School
You are invited to attend the Greater Mount Airy Chamber of Commerce Job Fair at Mount Airy High School (Commons Area – 1011 N. South St.) on Thursday, July 25, 2019. This public event will be from 2:00pm-6:00pm. Dress professionally, bring copies of your current resume, and come prepared to share your skills and work experience.
List of Employers that Attended:
Allegacy Federal Credit Union
American Retirement Counselors
Bayada Home Health Care
Bottomley Evergreens and Farms
Central Continuing Care
Galax Health & Rehab
Home Instead Senior Care
Johnson Granite Inc.
Leonard Buildings & Truck Accessories
Mount Airy City Schools
Mountain Valley Hospice
NC Works of Surry County
Northern Hospital of Surry County
State Employees’ Credit Union
State Farm Agent John Philips
Surry County Economic Development Partnership
Surry County Schools
The Hiring Line
The Mount Airy News
United Plastics Corporation
Vitro Automotive Glass
Yadkin Valley Cabinet Company
Employers, looking for new hires?
Need to add more employees to your team? Reserve a table at this event! Space is limited, so contact us to discuss the 2020 Job Fair. The Fees and other details are subject to change.
The Chamber promotes this event throughout the region; from Galax to Winston-Salem. In 2019, over 40 employers and 100 job seekers were in attendance.
Gold Level $500 (Chamber Members Only)
– 8′ table, premier vendor location, sponsor of event (logo on event marketing), access to electrical outlets, access to all resumes received, 3 lunch tickets
Silver Level $300 (Chamber Members Only)
– 8′ table, premier vendor location, access to all resumes received, 2 lunch tickets
Bronze Level $125 (Chamber Member Rate)
($175 Non-member Rate)
– 6′ table, 2 lunch tickets
- Table set-up is from 12pm to 1:30pm
- Doors will open at 2pm
- All job seeker resumes will be collected at the door, scanned, and emailed to Gold and Silver Level employers following the Job Fair.
- Contact Travis Frye, Chamber Program & Events Director, Travis@MtAiryNCChamber.org
- Online Registration for Employers / Sponsors who are Chamber members will require a login. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact us.
NC Works of Surry County will be on-site to assist anyone who would like to create or update their resume and make it presentable and professional. They will be located outside of the Job Fair area in a giant bus. You can’t miss it!
Yes! NC Works of Surry is open Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. They are there to assist you with career counseling, resume building, and to help you get ready to speak to employers. The best times to get resume assistance are Monday – Wednesday 8:30am-3:30pm.
July 16th, 2019, 1:00pm-3:30pm, Create an Impressive Resume
July 23rd, 2019, 1:00pm-3:30pm, Dynamic Interview Techniques
Nope. We will be providing a table (based on the Gold, Silver, or Bronze Level that you choose) and chairs. You will need to bring a tablecloth and table decorations/items, and of course your company information and marketing materials.
*You may also want to bring an extension cord if you purchased the Gold or Silver Level with access to electrical outlets. We will have some available.