January 23, 2020
Chad Tidd (Owner/Operator of Chick-fil-A Mount Airy) Bio:
Chad Tidd grew up just outside of Greenville, SC. He attended Clemson University and graduated in the year 2000 with a B.S. in Animal Science/Pre-Veterinary Medicine. While at Clemson, Chad met his wife Reagan! Chad and Reagan have been married for 19 years and are both very passionate Clemson Tiger fans.
The Greater Mount Airy Chamber of Commerce’s 59th Annual Meeting will be held at Cross Creek Country Club on Thursday, January 23, 2020. At the Annual Meeting, Year 2019 will be reviewed, plans for 2020 will be shared, and the 2019 Citizen of the Year will be announced. The Keynote Speaker will be Chad Tidd, Owner & Operator of Chick-fil-A Mount Airy. More details about this event will be available soon!
The Greater Mount Airy Chamber of Commerce held its 59th Annual Meeting on Thursday, January 23, 2020 at Cross Creek Country Club. Highlights from the event:
- By tradition, Immediate Past Chairman of the Board, John Philips of State Farm took a selfie with the entire room of over 300 people.
- James Etringer of WorkForce Unlimited, new Chairman of the Board, presented his plans for the Chamber in 2020.
- The 2020 Board of Directors were recognized and took an oath of service for the new year.
- Dr. Leslie Stoklosa received an award for her 6 years of service as a dedicated member of the Board of Directors
- Owner/Operator of Mount Airy’s Chick-fil-A, Chad Tidd, presented a memorable speech as the keynote speaker. “For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”
- The well deserving Curtis Taylor, community leader and former CEO of Surry Communications, was awarded 2019 Citizen of the Year, and was absolutely surprised.
- Largest number of attendees in the history of the Chamber’s Annual Meetings.
This was a great evening with new and old friends! Thank you to those who attended and supported this historical event in any way.
Tickets & Sponsorship
General Admission Ticket
Chamber Member GA Ticket – $50
Table of 8 – $400
Contact: If you have questions or need assistance purchasing tickets or sponsorship packages, please contact Travis Frye, Program & Events Director, at the Chamber.
(336) 786-6116 ext 204