Records indicate that The Greater Mount Airy Chamber of Commerce was founded as early as 1904 in Mount Airy, NC. It was officially established in 1959 by Dennis Moody.
Gain & Retain 65 Members by 2020
Goal Progress 82%
More About ANIE
- The Chamber can be an advocate for your business at all levels of government.
- The Chamber pushes a pro-business agenda.
- The Chamber maintains strong relationships with elected officials and key staff.
- With The Chamber, your business can be introduced to new prospects every day.
- Regular networking events and programs are hosted by The Chamber and chamber members.
- When referrals are requested from businesses, community, or tourist, Chamber Members.
- The Chamber strives to produce a host of information and resources for your business.
- Business should call The Greater Mount Airy Chamber of Commerce when they do not know who else to call.
- Chamber members are kept informed through a weekly electronic newsletter, social media, and optional text message alerts.
- A Membership Directory is printed and mailed to every member each year. An online version is available online year-round.
- Business seminars on multiple topics are offered and participated in by The Chamber.
- Membership can connect your business with the public school system and Surry Community College.
- Members can host events through The Chamber to educate others on the products/services they offer.