Records indicate that The Greater Mount Airy Chamber of Commerce was founded as early as 1904 in Mount Airy, NC. It was officially established in 1959 by Dennis Moody.
600 Members by 2020
Goal Progress 97%
More About ANIE
- The Chamber can be an advocate for your business at all levels of government.
- The Chamber pushes a pro-business agenda.
- The Chamber maintains strong relationships with elected officials and key staff.
- With The Chamber, your business can be introduced to new prospects every day.
- Regular networking events and programs are hosted by The Chamber and chamber members.
- When referrals are requested from businesses, community, or tourist, Chamber Members.
- The Chamber strives to produce a host of information and resources for your business.
- Business should call The Greater Mount Airy Chamber of Commerce when they do not know who else to call.
- Chamber members are kept informed through a weekly electronic newsletter, social media, and optional text message alerts.
- A Membership Directory is printed and mailed to every member each year. An online version is available online year-round.
- Business seminars on multiple topics are offered and participated in by The Chamber.
- Membership can connect your business with the public school system and Surry Community College.
- Members can host events through The Chamber to educate others on the products/services they offer.